Right to Comment
At Perfect Smile Spa we would like to reassure you that our aim is to always provide you with an excellent level of service and care during all your visits to our practice.
If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your dental care, we have a complaints procedure as follows. Please be reassured that all complaints will be dealt with confidentially and sensitively.
- Any complaints need to be directed to the Practice Manager, Dr Jas Sagoo.
- Our staff are trained to deal with any general matters. The Principal Dentist will deal with any clinical or more serious issues.
- Your complaint can be verbally in person, written, emailed or by telephone.
- All complaints made will be listened to empathetically and recorded in our Complaints Log Diary.
- We will write to you within 3 days to acknowledge your complaint and will endeavour to resolve the problem if not immediately, then within 14 days. You will be regularly updated by either telephone or letter regarding the progress of your complaint.
- Any complaint made will not affect the level of care and support you receive and the quality of treatment.
- If you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you are of course welcome to take your complaint to a higher level by putting your complaint in writing and sending to the General Dental Council (GDC).
Please be reassured that all complaints will be taken seriously and dealt with in a professional and confidential way.
Dental Complaints Service
2 Cherry Orchard Road
Tel: 08456 120 540
37 Wimpole Street,
Tel: 0845 222 4141